We believe your business’s success lies in its ability to adapt to change effectively. Our single-minded focus is to help our clients become more adaptive in the chaos of today’s fast changing business environment. To succeed you need to take strong action, driven by deep insights and a deep understanding of the information, people and dynamics powering your organisation. We support you in this through our two core areas of business – TRANSFORMATION AND INNOVATION.
Our team consists of a group of passionate, committed people with extensive in-the-trenches business experience. We bring together a wide range of skills, competencies and passionately believe that a small focused group of committed individuals can make a big difference.
THE WAY WE WORK
We are the catalysts that drive the change. No two businesses are the same – so we believe that to be effective we need to intimately understand each organisation’s challenges and strengths. In order to offer impartial, honest and insightful advice we immerse ourselves fully in our clients’ businesses. Our clients trust us implicitly to generate the insights and momentum needed today to deliver sustainable results in the future.
THE PATH TO SUCCESS.
Our transformation division is led by Ilse Baxter who works with business facing all aspects of change including economic, regulatory, consumer, cultural, strategic or organisational. We specialise in turning intractable problems into results by helping businesses become more adaptive by:
- Improving their ability to be aware of relevant business changes
- Positioning them to to quickly understand the impact of change on their business
- Enabling them to consistently make high-quality decisions
- Equip them for effective and disciplined execution
THE WAY FORWARD.
Our innovation division brings the best of our experience together as we help inventors take new, exciting ideas and concepts to market, where they become successful, viable businesses.
Our clients range from large multi-national corporates to inventors taking new and exciting ideas to market and include:
- Vitality (Financial Services)
- Liberty (Financial Services)
- African Rainbow Life (Financial Services)
- Old Mutual Group (Financial Services)
- Naspers (Media)
- Oceana (FMCG)
- Nedbank (Financial Services)
- MultiChoice (Media)
- Woolworths (FMCG)
- The Foshini Group (FMCG)
- Blue Label Group (Telecoms)
- SAOGA (Utilities)
- Assupol (Financial Services)
- Asisa (Financial Services)
- Meerkat (Financial Services)
- Discovery (Financial Services)
- ArcAqua (Eco Sanitisation)
- OutWorx (BPO)
INSIGHT & ACTION
Read insights and commentaries on thought provoking topics and case studies that demonstrate how CatalytIQ has helped leading organisations adapt to significant organisational change.